Order Yeast for Professional Brewers
- All strains grown to order will need 10 days lead time to account for propagation and an extensive five-day quality control.
- Strains that are currently in inventory can be shipped out on the same day if orders are made before 10 am. Please call us for current availability.
- All orders are grown to 11.25 million cells per mL.
- If your wort will exceed 15 degrees Plato, or 1.058 Specific Gravity, additional cells will be grown at a discounted cost to ensure you are pitching the proper quantity of cells to get your fermentation done.
- For yeast pitches grown at a lager pitch rate, we recommend adding 50%.
After Hours order submissions may be delayed
- Added strains in your order will be retained until midnight Mountain time. The order form will be reset daily at Midnight Mountain Time.
- Orders submitted after 4 pm Mountain Time Monday – Thursday may not be processed until the following morning.
- Orders submitted between 4 pm Friday and 8 am Monday Mountain Time may not be processed until Monday morning. There is a chance we could start your order over the weekend, but we can not guarantee it.
Customer accounts are a new feature!
If you haven’t registered since September 1, 2021, you need to first register for an account before you can log in.
* Once you register you will have access to all future orders associated with your customer account. Accessing orders from before you create a customer account carries a $50 fee. We can not guarantee access to all of your old orders but you’ll get to see most of the old ones.
Contact us for more details.
Already have an account?
Inland Island provides high quality services and yeast for the brewing industry. We are a licensed wholesale food manufacturer using only the highest quality ingredients. Inland Island does not cover the wholesale or retail cost of beer or any ingredients, costs, services, labor expenses, etc. where its products are concerned.